- Proudly powered by WordPress | Theme: MoesiaPro by aTheme
- Picture: ©NeoVirTech except testimonials portraits that are property of quoted companies,
- Bernard Mariamé portrait : ©David Villa (CNRS)
- News : photoL (handshake), Vector Open Stock (stamp)
- Pictos from FontAwesome
- Elements from FreePik (modified)
NeoVirTech maintains this website to enhance public access to information about its progress. Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them.
However NeoVirTech accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on this site.
This information is:
- of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date;
- sometimes linked to external sites over which NeoVirTech have no control and for which we assumes no responsibility;
- not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
It is our goal to minimize disruption caused by technical errors. However some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. NeoVirTech accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.
- Company Information
With respect to personal and professional data received, NeoVirTech SAS is subject to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679/EU), which applies to all European companies. GDPR is designed to protect the fundamental liberties and rights of private individuals. The key articles of the GDPR can be found here.
- Company name: NEOVIRTECH SAS
- Legal structure: SAS
- Company address : 1 Place Pierre Potier, 31100 Toulouse, France
- RCS company registry : 80020373900019
- VAT registration number: FR 36800203739
E-mail address & phone number
- E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: +33 582991012
- Franck Gallardo, CEO
The website is hosted by:
- OVH sas
- VAT registration number: FR 22 424 761 419
- Address: 2 Rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix, France
- Phone: +33 9 72 10 10 07
- Information we collect
2.1. Why we collect personal information
‘Personal or professional information’ refers to any information that you voluntarily submit to us and that identifies you personally, including contact information, such as your first and last name, e-mail address, company name, address, phone number, and other information about yourself or your business. When you enter your contact information in a form on our website, this information will be used to answer your request and will then be stored in order to keep you updated on news or other information with regard to our company, activities and services. Personal Information may also include information about you that is publicly available on the Internet, such as via Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google. Personal Information that we collect and manage is used for the purposes described above in order to improve mutual communication. We will never sell your Personal Information to any third parties.
- improve your browsing experience on the Website;
- respond to customer and prospect requests;
- fulfill the obligations under our Terms of Service;
- send you marketing communications relating to our business or other information we think may be of interest to you.
We reserve the right to use or disclose your Personal Information if required by law or if we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or comply with a law, court order, or legal process.
2.2. Recipients of Personal Information
We reserve the right to call in other companies and service providers to provide specific services to our Website visitors, to our prospects and customers. To this end, we may need to share your information with them in order to improve your Website experience. Examples may include removing duplicate or repetitive information from our prospect lists, data analysis, marketing assistance, supplementing the information you provide in order to deliver better services and allow for an excellent customer experience. Prior to their intervention, we explicitly require our service providers to comply with GDPR requirements, every time we communicate your Personal Information.
NeoVirTech‘s internal departments:
Your Personal and Professional Information is collected to be processed by our company’s internal departments. They way your information is handled depends on the department’s activity. Below you’ll find a non-exhaustive list of NeoVirTech’s different departments and their use of your Personal Information.
- Sales department: create and maintain commercial relationships with our prospects and customers.
- Production department: exchange with our customers with regard to their orders and studies.
- Administrative department: follow-up on customer invoices.
- Quality department: follow up on customer satisfactions.
If we or our assets are acquired by another company, you will be notified of any change in ownership.
2.3. Data Protection
By our hosting company
Personal information is stored and managed on our hosting company’s controlled, safe and protected servers. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
We safeguard the Personal Information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When sensitive Personal Information (such as a geo-location data) is collected on our Website, it is protected through the use of encryption. Should, in spite of all the care we take in protecting your Personal Information, data breaches occur in our systems, you and relevant authorities will be notified within 72 hours. If you have any questions about the security of your Personal Information, you can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com
2.4. Data Retention
We retain the Personal Information that you provide as long as we consider it potentially useful to our professional relationship, or as needed to comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements, and then we securely delete the information. We will delete this information from the servers at an earlier date if you so request (see below).
2.5. Your rights with regard to the collected data
Upon express request, our company will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your Personal Information. Should this be the case, you have the following rights with respect to that information:
- To review and request a copy of the information you have supplied
- To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us
- To request that your user information will not be used to contact you
- To request that your user information be deleted permanently from any of our lists and archives. This right also includes your right to unsubscribe from the promotional emails our company sends
- To request that your data are only used for part of the purposes we use and process them for.
- Navigational Information
This section refers to information about your computer and your visits to this website, such as:
- Your IP address
- Geographical location
- Browser type
- Referral source
- Length of visit
- Pages viewed.
We use Navigational Information to operate and improve the Website. We may also use Navigational Information alone or in combination with Personal Information to provide you with personalized information about our company.
We use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web server. Cookies are not used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a Web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. A cookie helps us to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. When you return to the same Website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Website you visit. Our company keeps track of the pages you visit within the Website in order to determine what portion of the Website is the most popular or most used. This data is used to deliver customized content and marketing actions within the Website to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
3.2. Log Files
We may collect demographic information, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites using log files that are not associated with your name or other personal information. There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), the files viewed on our site, operating system, clickstream data, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by our company to provide general statistics regarding Website use.
3.3. Third Party Tracking Technologies
3.4. Social Media Features
- Other privacy provisions
4.1. Information About Children
The Website is not intended for or targeted at children under 13, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children under 13. If you believe that we have collected information about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we may delete the information.
4.2. Customer Testimonials and Comments
We may post customer testimonials and comments on our Website, which may contain Personal Information. We obtain each customer’s consent via email prior to posting the customer’s name and testimonial.
4.3. External Websites
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of our e-mails, or by sending us an email at email@example.com, or by sending a letter to the following address: NeoVirTech SAS, 1 Place Pierre Potier, 31106 Toulouse, France.